Thank you for booking a stall at a Baby Market Ireland event!
Your event organizer will email you in the coming days to confirm receipt of payment and to give you the set up time for your chosen location.
After this initial email we will be in touch 3 weeks before the event with details of set-up on the day, and to request a simple item list and photos of what you will be selling.
- Your stall will consist of an 8ft wide x 6ft deep space with an 6ft long dressed table (with a table cloth) and 1-2 chairs.
- You are free to sell whatever you like so long as it is maternity, baby or toddler related and in good condition.
- If you have a lot of clothes, you can hire a clothing rail for €5. Please contact your event organiser to book by email as there are limited numbers available. Please provide your own hangers.
- If you have very large items for sale (eg children’s furniture or a Wendy house) that you are not able to bring to the Baby Market, you are welcome to bring photos to display at your stall in order to arrange a sale outside Baby Market times.
- Send on a list and photos of the larger/more expensive items that you are selling when you have them organized. We will post these to our website and Facebook page closer to the event date.